1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a small text file saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
When consulting our website, information about the navigation of your device may be recorded in these files called "Cookies". These are installed on your device, subject to the choices you have expressed about Cookies and that you can change at any time.
2. WHAT’S THE USE OF THE COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR WEBSITE?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein
Cookies used on our site allow us to:
- optimize the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.);
- store information about a form you have filled in on our site (registration, authentication or access to your account) or products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed subscription, order in progress, etc.). );
- access to reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- improve the security measures, for example when the User is asked to log in after a certain period of time.
- establish statistics and volumes of use and use of our site, to improve the use, routes and features offered.
Management of cookie statistics:
- Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
3. YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that they can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to them by their browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer.
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nonetheless necessary to navigate certain spaces of our site. This would be the case if you were trying to access your account or subscription that requires you to login. This would also be the case when we, or our service providers, are in the impossibility to recognize, for technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected Internet. If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
The choices offered by your browser
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
- Pour Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Pour Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&src=support_site.home.search&locale=fr_FR&q=cookie
- Pour Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Pour Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Pour Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
If you use a browser other than those listed above, we invite you to consult the help menu of your browser.
We also invite you to consult the "Your tracks" section of the CNIL website (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés): : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/.